flickr

www.flickr.com

09 April, 2007

EXTREME Close Up

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something in extreme close-up -- so close it's hard to tell what you're looking at. Ask people to guess. On Thursday, reveal what you've photographed.

Oh boy, these are my favorite photo shoots! I think this one is pretty tricky. Scott has a chance, but I'm not sure anyone else does. So here goes...

I must admit, I'm a little bummed I just used those Easter egg pictures from work - that would've been great! Oh well, I think this picture looks pretty grand, don't you?

As John asks, I will be back Thursday to reveal the big picture.

Update: Here's the zoomed-out picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the trim on your wedding candle.

What do I win?

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh!

I know what it is!!! But, she's right, I had an unfair advantage. So therefore, I will not comment, other than to say... We didn't have a wedding candle... Jamie said thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's the decoration on a purse or something like that!

Nancy

(Come see mine too!!)

http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/

Janette said...

Part of that beautiful chocolate egg from your Easter photos?

MariesImages said...

I was going to say some kind of fabric, maybe a lamp....but Scott is mentioning something about the wedding, sooooo something to do with the wedding, decoration of a center piece or cake decoration.