flickr

www.flickr.com

12 April, 2007

...and Zoom Out

Here's the reveal for the Monday Photo Shoot extreme close up:




That tacky gold rose was actually one in a series that runs around Belle's fancy ball gown. This was one of my favorite "Jamie" moments on the cruise - standing up on the stage and getting up close and personal with these fabulous costumes.

Random Fact: The Cruise Line costumes are all created by the people at Creative Costuming at the Disney MGM Studios, and you can see into their workshop from the Backlot Tour tram ride.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Shoot! I didn't have a chance!

And I thought you were being tricky by mentioning the eggs.

MariesImages said...

ya know.... I was going to say that, but went for the safe answer...Ü
::giggle::
excellent choice!
Marie

Anonymous said...

memo to all Park Hopper readers:

The clothing you see in that photograph belongs to me. I like to wear pretty things.