flickr

www.flickr.com

25 April, 2007

...Oh So Pretty

Scott and I spent the afternoon over at Epcot, taking my camera out for some practice during the Flower & Garden Festival. Wow - I can't believe quality of some of the pictures. Here's some of my favorites:

There's tons more bonsai and butterfly photos over at my Photobucket slide show. There's also a few toparies, but I don't think I was as impressed as I have been in years past - same stuff, different year. The ones I bothered to snap photos of were new within the past 2 or 3 years.

2 comments:

Janette said...

WOW!!!!!! Some of those photos are just amazing! I really like the first one with the bonsai and koi - awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you caught a butterfly, how cool!

Even cooler still, is that I sent you a picture of flowers via email today! What a co-inky-dink!