flickr

www.flickr.com

08 April, 2007

Happy Easter



mmm...chocolate bunny ears...

I have a snippet of dialogue from work last night that I'd like to share. This conversation took place between me and under-boss:

Me: if you come in the office later and I'm on the floor twitching and unconscious,
Him: kick you?
Me: no! don't kick me! tell the paramedics that I've eaten my weight in jellybeans in the past 48 hours.
Him: ...and they should pump your stomach and prepare for the rainbow gelatinous mess?
Me: yes. and don't kick me!

In retrospect, possibly not funny enough to have typed (twice, since I e-mailed the conversation to Scott last night at work). But it really points to my state of mind. Sugared out! That being said, I'll probably hit the jellybeans hard again today. After all, they're not chocolate, and they are fruit flavored. They must be healthy!

Is anyone out there having ham today? I like ham. We're having Chinese take-out that Scott got last night on his way home from work. Oh well, at least I got pork lo mein!

3 comments:

Janette said...

We're not big ham fans, really. We'll both eat it but it's not something that I normally cook even on "ham" occasions. I baked a chicken and we had yams, Stove Top Stuffing (Golf Guy's favorite) and cranberry sauce. It was better than it sounds, honest.

Janette said...

Oh, and the underboss sounds like a funny guy!

I think jelly beans are good for you. Fruit flavored and egg shaped ~ there has to be a vitamin in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Y'know how beans and rice complement each other to form a complete protein? Well, it's the same for jelly beans and peeps ... if you don't eat peeps and jelly beans together, your body can't absorb all the nutrients found in the high fructose corn sweetner and the FD&C Yellow #4.

Please. Eat responsibly.