flickr

www.flickr.com

14 April, 2007

Work

This is just a quickie. Mostly for myself so that the next time I get totally overwhelmed at work I can look back and read this.

Yesterday G and I buckled down and got a lot done. I got almost halfway through my little project (making calls re-confirming RSVPs for an upcoming wedding) and we also managed to get two days worth of phone calls made.

Plus, M is on vacation this week and I'm working an extra shift on Tuesday, so I'll be able to make calls that day. And since D took this week off for her kids' spring break, I think she wants to pick up an extra shift next week.

And just like that, I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

...now I just need to finish our darn taxes!

Oh yeah, and for some strange reason my raise (which I thought would kick in at the end of the fiscal year or the end of the actual year) kicked in on my last pay check - a whopping 45 cents per hour. Doesn't sound like much, but that's and extra $900/year based on straight time alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how the most violent storms blow over in a few minutes.

BTW, when can you pay back the $900 you owe me? LOL