flickr

www.flickr.com

24 April, 2007

Off the Edge

Wow! I didn't realize I had gone so long without posting. I meant to post yesterday before my dentist appointment, but I guess I was having too much fun playing stupid Internet games.

All that being said, I really don't have too much to update. I went to the dentist for a cleaning yesterday. I think my gums are finally starting to recover from the water torture. I also went into work for what I assumed would be a 4-hour stint to finish making the confirmation calls for the big wedding happening in May. It ended up only taking me about an hour - plus 1/2 hour for other stupid things that needed to be done.

I had a wee meltdown at/after work yesterday, which lead me to go over to Scott's office and take him out for ice cream sundaes. I needed the ice cream. The meltdown is over something I can't really publicly talk about, and something that didn't really deserve the freak-out it got, but you know me - always good for that sort of thing! I might be able to talk about it in a week or so, but by then I might not want to. We'll see.

So Scott and I actually have two days off together this week, free from any sort of dental appointments, and plan on actually enjoying them together. What a concept!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you thinking? A day of home made cookies and movies? Or something that involves getting dressed and going out? EITHER sounds pretty good to me!

ENJOY!