flickr

www.flickr.com

05 February, 2009

Baby Love

It's time for some gratuitous kitten pictures!

I suppose that it was only a matter of time until Elphie, like her brother before her, took the leap into FridgeLand. She wasn't nearly as amused when I closed the door while I went to grab the camera. Oh well, no harm done. And really, we're thinking about saving electricity by opening up the fridge and letting nature cool it, so I know the cold couldn't have bothered her!

Please ignore the fact that Elph does not have pupils in this picture. Also, please ignore the messy desk behind her. What I would like you to notice is the color and shading of her fur. Her daddy was a black cat, and her mommy was black and gray stripes. I'm not quite sure how feline genetics work, (like her freakish long hair!) but this picture shows that she is the product of both her parents.

I love her dark brown and black stripes, but my favorite part about her is her little gorilla nose. If I ever get good pictures of all three of them, I'll do a little photo comparison of my cats' noses. They're all so different!

To quote Juno, "woah! dream big!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr French was a semi-sweet chocolate color, and nobody ever believed me! I wish I had gotten proof like you did!

Minima said...

Cool stripes.

Are you working your way up to a "Cats in Fridges" calendar?