flickr

www.flickr.com

22 December, 2012

Some School Numbers

We're now at the end of my third semester back at school, and I really believe I'm going to survive this goal.  Some random stats to throw out:

Fall 2012 GPA: 3.34
Cumulative GPA: 2.44 (it's mathematically impossible to raise that even up to 3.0 before I graduate)
Major GPA: 3.33
Minor GPA: 3.17

2012 Grades: 3 A's, 2 A-'s, 1 B

So, that's where we stand.  It's about time to start searching for cheap textbooks for Spring semester. I've got English 202 (Business Writing) and LER 426 (Staffing & Training Strategies).  Guess which one I'm looking forward to more...

1 comment:

mamajoy said...

As to your GPA, my friend Marsha has a good riddle:
What do they call the doctor who graduates at the bottom of the class?
(doctor)

I'm guessing you're going to like LER best, but business writing should be a mere exercise for you.