John Scalzi posted a list of "ten things I have done that you (probably) haven't," and while I don't think my list compares to his, I thought it would be fun to come up with my own list. Most of these are obviously Disney-related, but that's what happens when you spend your entire adult life affiliated with The Mouse.
1. Watched a veterinarian draw blood from the toe of a silverback gorilla.
2. Watched The American Adventure from both the pit below the stage and seated on the stage.
3. Been alone with the original "Jolly Holiday" dress from Mary Poppins.
4. Climbed up 2/3 of the way to the top of Cinderella Castle and looked over the parapet. (after that, my fear of heights kicked in pretty massively).
5. Watched Magic Kingdom fireworks from the rooftops of Main Street USA.
6. Pet a baby white rhino.
7. Sang back-up for Celine Dion on a nationally-televised Christmas show.
8. Gave Drew Carey directions to the bathroom (and when he asked if he could just use the bushes nearby told him "we'd prefer you not do that sir.").
9. Rode in a van from Pittsburgh to State College (and stopped for dinner on the way) with Reel Big Fish.
10. Ran 13.1 miles in a tutu.
What about you? What's on your list?