flickr

www.flickr.com

21 September, 2008

Incredible Stories

Yesterday, a horrible thing happened here in Central Florida. The skies darkened, and a horrific image appeared.


Giant bugs the size of cars descended from above and overtook our apartment complex. They tried to enslave me, but I got away. I fled toward the one place I thought would be safe... the "Happiest Place on Earth."


But it was too late. The giant prehistoric insect monsters were landing there, too. In just a few short hours, all human life here in Central Florida was exterminated.

* * * * * * * * * *
So what is more frightening? The fictional story above, or the fact that this nasty prehistoric insect was on my windshield for more than 10 miles - some at highway speeds.
I'm glad the bug's sticky foot pads didn't last much longer. I was starting to panic about having to get out of my car at work, knowing that the bug would be traumatized and possibly angry!
What a nightmare!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine if that bug had been INSIDE your windshield! shudder

Minima said...

Ewwwww! Normally I'm only repulsed/scared by roaches but that's remarkably roach-like. Yuck!