flickr

www.flickr.com

16 September, 2008

Like Choosing Between Your Kids

I couldn't decide which Comedy Central political commentary from last night was more worthwhile to post here, so I'm posting two. No, I won't make a habit of posting multiple videos per day. I promise.


Why post this one? Oh, I think you'll figure it out around minute 2:20. (sure, no coverage on the "big 3" network news, but Jon Stewart is on the ball!)

The second is from the Colbert Report. It's so true I can't even laugh...

3 comments:

Minima said...

OMG, the second one...way, way too true.

The Jon Stewart clip: Gee, maybe if those rape victims hadn't blinked they wouldn't be stuck paying for their own rape kits. Suck it up ladies! And let this be a moral and financial lesson for the next time you're attacked. /sarcasm

Anonymous said...

maybe we could get together and buy a bunch then give them out to people...

not even rape victims, just kind of anyone..

Here! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cobert is great! He stands out among his comedy contemporaries!

btw, I spent 5 1/2 years as a POWDW. I had tables, I had chairs! You never hear ME whining!