flickr

www.flickr.com

15 September, 2008

Family News

So this is the coolest thing I've heard in a little while: My wittle cousin Michelle is on the new season of Survivor! I guess that means she's not to wittle anymore!

...and I guess I'm going to have to add one more show to the DVR this season!


Watch CBS Videos Online

(and because I'm a nice cousin, I'm also not going to post the toothless toddler photo of her that I found this afternoon)

I've been racking my brains, and I honestly don't think I've seen Michelle in almost 15 years. However, she is the original owner of my car. I was a little sad that she didn't mention Frances in this video clip. Oh well...maybe in another episode! ;-)

2 comments:

Minima said...

I hear that elephants can't make left turns. ;-P

Seriously, how cool is that?! I want to do Survivor!!!

I'll definitely watch to see how Michelle does. And to see if she encounters any rhinos.

Best of luck to her!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, she DIDN'T mention Baby, did she? Y'know, I'm SURE she mentioned her, and the dummy editors clipped it out!

Who has the pic of you feeding her a bottle in Phila ... up against that wallpaper with pink flowers the size of grapefruits?

Oh! And how about the "angry" shots from EPCOT?

I have a theory: she came home pretty satisfied with the whole experience ... and Michelle likes to win, and she likes to make money ... two things she's good at! So I'm thinking if she came home satisfied, I think she did well on the show. Survivor watchers "in the know" at work say the top 3 get paid real money. So my theory is she placed in the top 3.