flickr

www.flickr.com

29 December, 2005

Darwin Matthews

I just had a lovely conversation over AIM with my darling friend Darwin Matthews. He was the "Matt of Honor" in my wedding, back when we still worked in the same place. He has since moved on to dispatching for RCFD, and I of course have moved on too. I miss him like crazy. Last time we saw eachother was probably October of '04. I hate it when I lose touch with people like that. There's always just "something" that comes up and prevents us from making plans.

Anyway, he has inspired my 2006 New Year's Resolution:
Stay better in touch with friends and family.

Last night, I tried to ignore another sign that this should be my resolution - Disney released Spin & Marty on DVD. I know someone who definitely needs to own that.

No comments: