flickr

www.flickr.com

28 December, 2007

So Long... Farewell...

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot this week should have been simple:

Your Final Photo Shoot: Wave goodbye! Because all good things must come to an end, but I think we can leave on a high note.

Of course, I decided Milo should say goodbye, since he just loves to be exploited! So I set out to make the little monster "wave." Using a fake palm frond as a lure, I taunted him with it until he'd swat at it.

Obviously, I need to work on my framing and my timing... but it sure was a fun little project.

Well John, it's been a pleasure playing along with the Photo Shoots and the Weekend Assignments. And I'm sure Milo has enjoyed the ones he has participated in as well!






2 comments:

Janette said...

Aw, but I really enjoyed the photo shoots. :: whine :: I'm going to miss your contributions (and photos of the kitties). Maybe you can keep it up with "Photo Friday" or something like that.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

hooza goo boy?!!