flickr

www.flickr.com

21 December, 2007

Cookie Update

I took almost two dozen cookies to work yesterday, and came home with an empty tin.

I don't think this speaks to the quality of the cookies, as to the fact that I got a whole bunch of people to try one (and the least positive comment on the CP cookies was "they're interesting.") and then one of my managers ate about 6 over the course of the evening. He proclaimed them "best cookies ever," but I think that may have been exaggeration!

I also didn't refer to the corn-poop quality at all. I was calling them experimental cookies, to which a manager from a different restaurant proclaimed them EPCOT cookies: experimental prototype cookies of tomorrow.

I'll bake some more tonight to bring in on Saturday. It's going to be a busy weekend, and we'll all need the sugar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

epcot cookies! LOL

ecpot .. emulating corn poop of tomorrow!