Cat sent me a text from Epcot yesterday asking which drink at Cava del Tequila I was partial to. I wrote her back and told her to go with the avocado margarita. I woke up this morning to her reply: "It was so yummy! From here on out I put half an avocado in all my adult beverages."
Of course, that got me thinking about what adult beverages could benefit from avocado. Here's the list I came up with:
* Cosmo-cado - vodka, cranberry, and avocado. The flavor might be ok, but I worry it would be mudslide brown.
* Pina-vocado - rum, pineapple, and avocado. I want to try that!
* Avo-colada - rum, coconut, and avocado. The jury is out.
* Avo-jito - rum, lime, mint, and avocado. Scott the mojito purist wouldn't appreciate this at all!
* Avocado slide - vodka, Kahlua, and avocado. *horf!* No thank you!
*Avocado daiquiri - rum, ice, and avocado. Why not?
Anyone else have a good drink idea? Or a terrible one?