flickr

www.flickr.com

02 June, 2010

Oil Spill via Late-Night Comedy

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Cenac - The Spilling Fields - Oil Leak Containment Ideas
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

Rationally, I understand that boycotting BP doesn't hurt BP as much as it hurts local station owners and workers and that's it's a pretty ineffective emotional response. But watching the first 2 minutes of this clip made me think maybe those local owners need to find a new company to be affiliated with.

It's obvious BP has really not bothered with the safety of its workers for a long time. And I really hope the Justice Department is able to nail them to the wall, take all of their money to clean up their mess, and shut them down.

...and now I am done with my own ineffective emotional response!

No comments: