flickr

www.flickr.com

12 March, 2008

Farewell, Cruel World(?)


About ten minutes ago, Scott finished eating the following:

* 2 hot dogs
* with spicy mustard,
* chili,
* and cheese
* plus a bowl full of chili
* with more cheese

If this is my final entry, it is probably safe to assume that I was overcome by fumes while sleeping.

Poor Milo was the first to go. Luckily, I was able to find a 24-hour taxidermy place to mount his head on a plaque. I find comfort knowing he didn't suffer long. And I will be comforted by his presence as I drift off into eternal sleep.



Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take


Disclaimer: Milo was not harmed in the making of this blog post. In fact, since he sleeps 2 doors removed from Scott, I hereby leave my blogging empire to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? You didn't give him a run for his money?