flickr

www.flickr.com

30 March, 2008

Re-Fueling

Just when I'm ready to throw in the towel and run out, I have a day at work that doesn't suck. How? Well, sometimes I get to talk to random interesting people on the phone. Sometimes I have fun conversations with my bosses. And sometimes they feed me.

Sometimes they feed me Ballotine of Poulet Rouge with Chicken Consommé, Hedgehogs and Black Truffles.

Sometimes they feed me Maine Scallop with Petite French Lentils, Florida Corn and Saffron Foam.

Sometimes they feed me both, and it makes me happy.

(Sous Chef is running the show today, and I somehow have him convinced that he needs to keep me fed in order to get me to do my job. OK not really… but wouldn't you like to have an arrangement like that at work?)

1 comment:

Janette said...

Mmm, yummy! Sounds like a good deal to me!