flickr

www.flickr.com

01 April, 2008

Foot Fetish?

This picture of my fat white foot should cure anyone with any special love for feet! And if that doesn't, then maybe the picture of my lopsided big toe with its perfectly painted blue nail will do it.
Yes, I chose blue. In the bottle, the color definitely looked more of a cobalt - darker and a little purplish. Upon the end of my pedicure (which was the best $25 pedicure EVER... you should see the under side of my lopsided big toe where there was once a callous and is now silky smooth), I decided that I should go car shopping just to have the joy of walking up to a salesperson and saying, "I'd like something this color."

...but then I realized that this color is more of a Puerto Rican street racer color than a normal color. Of course, Frances is closer to one than the other too... but at least that was a factory-direct color!

Honestly though, I highly recommend this place. It's on 27 in Clermont in the shopping center in front of Kohl's. They have normal colors, too. But what fun is that?

No comments: