flickr

www.flickr.com

02 April, 2008

It's Milo

Here's a picture of Milo on my lap:

Strangely enough, when I asked Scott for the camera, Milo was sleeping peacefully on my lap looking cuter than normal. And of course, he woke up in the handing over of the camera. To my advantage, he closed his eyes whenever the green focus light came on, so I did get a few decent pictures of him.

And then his tail woke up. And then he saw his tail and decided that it needed to die. So even though this looks like a picture of Milo sleeping peacefully, he's actually in the process of killing his tail...pausing just long enough to close his eyes for the picture.

This picture was taken last night after Scott and I got home from babysitting all four of Mike & Reyna's kids. It was easier than we expected it to be. Hunter played on the computer the whole time we were there, except when I called them to dinner. Conner alternated between watching Hunter and watching TV. Autumn entertained us with some song & dance routines. And Cadence has finally stopped crying. She's in a walker now, and zooms around the whole house over the hardwood floors, laughing the whole time.

Cute baby quality time is exactly what Scott and I needed yesterday afternoon. And then quiet Milo time last night was perfect to recover from that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Not many people can babysit for FOUR (count 'em F-O-U-R) children and call it a pleasant time! You're my hero!