flickr

www.flickr.com

26 April, 2008

Gas


I originally took this picture on Sunday the 20th. I was on my way home from work and had to stop for gas and couldn't believe what I was paying. The silver linings?

a) My little car gets kick-@$$ gas mileage and this tank will take me about 300 miles.
b) My daily round trip is only around 30 miles
c) Since Scott hates my car, we primarily use his on the weekends

That means this tank of gas will last me about 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, gas at the very same station is now $3.53 - up two cents from the day before. By my next fill-up, I'm guessing I'll be paying $3.60. Anyone else want to take a guess? $5 for the winner...which will probably still be enough for a gallon of gas by the time you get your prize!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Last time I got gas (Thursday) I paid $3.61 for regular. I didn't fill up because I freaked out when the pump hit $30. I'll bet that on your next fill up you'll have to pay $3.61

seriously, I have no idea where prices are going to go, I just know that I'm thankful that Jon works only a few miles from home!

Anonymous said...

Boy! Well, at least our cars don't run on MILK! Or Rice, or wheat!