flickr

www.flickr.com

09 April, 2008

TomTom


Nope... I haven't gotten a super-cool navigation system. I did, however, get to spend part of today with "Professor Tom," one of the few CHS '96 people I'm still in touch with. We started with brunch at Garden Grill. OK, catfish and flank steak isn't really brunch. But when it's the first meal you've eaten, and it's only 11 am, you still call it that!


Above is our traditional Jamie-Tom-Photo-of-the-Year (last year's photo can be seen here). After lunch, we walked the World Showcase. And believe it or not, I was actually able to get multiple photos this year.

At the very bottom are green-screen photos that Scott and I took at Innoventions and Spaceship Earth. They are comically bad, thus their inclusion here!

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Scott and Tom and Garden Grill!