flickr

www.flickr.com

12 April, 2008

For the Love of Milo

A quick check of the archives shows that it has been 10 days since my last gratuitous Milo post. I hope this post makes up for it!

It all started with a sunbeam...

Milo was stretched out across the living room floor this morning just enough so that his front and back feet were at the edges of the sunbeam. By the time Scott and I realized it, the beam had shifted down a little bit. I imagine when he fell asleep, even his tail was in the warm spot!

(photo credit: Scott)

I dig this black &
white picture because it looks like Milo is doing the sensible thing and keeping his face in the shade while he sunbathes. No way he's going to look like a saddle bag with eyes when he's 14!

Coming in 2009: The Cats on Boxes calendar!

No... not really. I really am just fascinated by Milo's love of boxes. His face and posture here really seem to say, "I'm in the box. Don't question me!"

Most boxes he has been exposed to would collapse if he climbed on top, but since this box is still full (obviously we are failing in our attempts to "organize-it"), it simply acted as a pedestal.



And finally, we have Milo's complete breakfast: apple-cinnamon oatmeal and a shot of Airborne! I got up to put the camera back, and Milo immediately jumped into my spot on the couch.

"But Mom... you know I like peaches and cream. I don't like this kind!"

Not only does he have my place on the couch AND my breakfast held hostage, he also has the remote control, the throw, and the pillow. He's pretty much set for the day!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Airborne? I hope Milo isn't coming down with another cold!

Anonymous said...

That'snot (sic) a cold, his nose ALWAYS does that!


Don't worry about everything he's taken ... as long as you have your brain age game, everything will be AOK!