flickr

www.flickr.com

24 April, 2008

Pictures

There's an incredibly violent war being waged between my stomach and its contents. I think it's food poisoning, but Scott disagrees. At any rate, I'm not really much for words right now, so here's some random assorted photos...






1 2 and 3 are (obviously) a pair of sand hill cranes in the 7-11 parking lot. It made me sad because you could tell from their behavior that they are used to being fed by people. And I don't think they sell bird food in the 7-11.
4 is Mom and Joanne at the sponge docks. OK, at the shoppes (if you saw them, you'd spell it that way too) at the sponge docks.
5 is Milo's monkey, which mysteriously appeared nestled in one of Scott's shoes last week. You never see Milo with the monkey, but it's never in the same place twice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PairHAPS eet was the pistachio crust on your poisson? N'cest pas?