flickr

www.flickr.com

08 May, 2008

WhosAGoodGirl???

Pardon me for a moment while I pat myself on the back for making the following good decisions in the past few days:

* On Tuesday, ordering Chicken Tuscan Style (grilled, with artichokes, tomatoes, squash and mushrooms) instead of the pot pie at Mimi's Cafe. Also, substituting steamed broccoli for the mashed potatoes.

* Yesterday, taking a brisk 40-minute walk with Scott from the TTC, meandering around the Poly, and up to the Grand and back. Bonus: fireworks mid-walk.

* Buying yellow squash at the store, perfect for steaming and having with dinner.

* Stocking up on 100-calorie packs to add to our "snack drawer." This time, Goldfish and Pretzel Goldfish.

* At the dentist this week, having my teeth cleaned without the woman using the water-pik of death. That means I've been good for the past 6 months!

Thank you for humoring me. Time to pack a healthy-ish lunch/dinner for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! What's your motivation?