flickr

www.flickr.com

16 May, 2008

$OMG!

I forgot to update on this post. Believe it or not, the next tank of gas I bought was on Tuesday the 6th, and the price had only gone up to $3.55!

Since I guessed $3.60 and Janette guessed $3.61, that means I won back my own $5. I will buy myself a large un-sweet tea and some chicken nuggets with my winnings.

Sadly, I'm going to have to fill up tonight or tomorrow, and it's not looking pretty. Gas across the street was $3.65 when I got home last night, and the gas station close to work was $3.71! (note that I put those prices in the past tense... I'm rather afraid to find out what happened over night)

Enough of gas prices. Here's a video of the man I'm blaming for the gas prices (the part I like starts around 1:40):

2 comments:

Janette said...

:: groan ::

I am so looking forward to a Democratic president so there's a new guy to mock...though I seriouslydoubt there's nearly as much material to work with.

Janette said...

Oh and Thursday when I bought gas it was $3.75/gal. I bought $31 and then stopped the pump because I freaked out. Now I regret it because the next day at the same station the price was $3.85. Last night on NW 6th street there was an independent station with the price of ...$3.99.