flickr

www.flickr.com

07 August, 2008

Peacefully Coexisting

Doesn't that image just warm your heart? Two cats, enemies a mere week ago, now having a turf war over the Kitten Chow. Actually, this whole little encounter cracked me up. I managed to get her eating out of her bowl and both boys eating Cat Chow out of their bowl at the same time. Of course, then Kilo got bored and decided to bug the baby. But for one brief shining moment, I was the "cat whisperer." A golden spotlight shined down upon my head (the glare was a bit much for Scott) and a chorus of angels sang my praises.

...and then after their dinner, Elphie brought me back down to earth with a little reminder:
I'm still your evil monkey kitten, and you can't resist taking pictures when you should be using the squirt bottle.
It's true. I'm weak. But could you resist her?

Also? She spent the night in the living room. I am so well rested today!

3 comments:

Minima said...

Cute little monkey! Don't squirt her unless she actually gets on the counter. She's just exploring, momma!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Every new picture you post ends up on my desktop! Please don't tell Milo!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! She slept out there? With the boys? OMG