flickr

www.flickr.com

25 August, 2008

Triple Threat

The Chefs are putting together a bulletin board and asking everyone to bring in a picture of their pets. Apparently my cats got the memo and posed for some great ones today. Now I need some serious help picking a favorite:





In that last one above, Kilo actually has his arm around Elphie. And below are two pictures I took last night. I love them both so much I imagine one of them will probably end up in a frame before too long (at the very least, a magnetic frame on the fridge).

2 comments:

Minima said...

What great photos! I never get that lucky with Baxter.

I vote for the third one. Love the boys being so sweet and Elphie looking so innocent. They look like the perfect little cat family.

The last two photos, Milo and Elphie look like an old married couple. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I like the licking one, and the first Milo/Elphie one. I can't wait for my 2009 calendar!