flickr

www.flickr.com

10 August, 2008

Who Wants Pictures???

Maybe once I get a day or two off I'll be able to form coherent paragraphs. Until then, here's some pictures:

Yep, that's her head (complete with tongue!) in my water glass. I don't think I've had a water to myself in the past 2 weeks. Yep, I let her do it. The other cats drink my water when I'm not looking - what's the difference?

And for my next trick, I'm going to show you two photos taken just about a year apart. You've all seen the first one before - it was taken at last year's work party. The second one just goes to show that you're never to old to drink 2 glasses of champagne at once!

(and no, Mom, I was never in any danger of getting myself fired or mortally embarassed.)

3 comments:

Minima said...

Well I guess this means that when Elphie is old enough to try champers or wine you'll be ready with a spare glass!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't embarass yourself! After all, that's MY job! And I don't need any help! LOL.
Elphie is a doll!

Anonymous said...

hey! that anonymous comment was me ... the embarassador.