flickr

www.flickr.com

11 August, 2008

Two Weeks

Admit it - none of you thought you'd see these pictures this soon!


Mom, I believe that bottom picture is your new desktop!

So I guess we're not as stupid as I thought. Things are going ok. Really ok! She loves to use Kilo's tail as a toy. Milo and Elphie still have a relationship that's not as close as one would believe from the photos, but it's obvious that he tolerates her. Kilo adores her. The other day I caught him positively doting.

I can't wait for the day I catch them all together in one picture without the benefit of a full food bowl.

We babysat today, and her brother Gizmo has gotten huge! The others are still about Elphie's size. Poor Kevin - they're still using her as a partial food source! Of course, my baby is definitely the cutest and the best behaved... though it's possible I may be biased.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I had decided to make that pic my new destop ... and you KNEW it!

How DO they get along? I mean, after all, I have pictures of Mr. French giving Scrappy a piggy back ride just minutes before a murder attempt!

Minima said...

Heh. 2nd photo totally rocks. I love that she looks so innocent/mean totally at the same time.