flickr

www.flickr.com

31 March, 2009

Breakfast

I really wanted to go to Cracker Barrel this morning for some apple pancakes. Instead, I decided to make pancakes at home. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present the strawberry short-stack:

The pancakes, though you can't tell in the photo, are made with fresh strawberry puree (and half the regular milk), and garnished with strawberries and Cool Whip. And considering 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip have a mere 25 calories, I can safely say that this is much healthier than the traditional butter and maple syrup.

Of course, the strawberries weren't very sweet, but overall I'd say it was a success.

And in honor of Cool Whip for Breakfast, I shall close with a related video clip:


1 comment:

mamajoy said...

What a nice way to utilize all those cheap and yummy strawberries! I made more preserves!