flickr

www.flickr.com

27 March, 2009

Trailer Park

It seems that The Restaurant made it through without any lay-offs. I'm not entirely confident about that, considering I heard it yesterday, and today is a whole new day in the same horrible week. Oh yeah, and there's still more to come next week. But the bulk of the dirty work seems to be done.

It's strange - I keep telling people it's like being the one trailer left standing after a tornado goes through your park. Literally. I remember feeling this way after Hurricane Charlie, when just about everyone I know had some amount of damage, and we didn't have anything at all happen to us.

Still, I knock wood as I type this entry, knowing that the other shoe can drop at any time. For now, life goes on. Grocery shopping, here I come!

No comments: