flickr

www.flickr.com

15 November, 2009

Like Living at the Zoo!

Scott is officially jealous of me now. Why? Because I was home to see the OTTERS and he wasn't! That's right - we have otters in our pond! This is only the second time I've seen one in the wild, and the first time it was running across the road. This time, well, they were frolicking just like they do at the zoo!
wrestling on the shore
have fish, will travel
(again, photography through a window screen isn't the best idea, but there wasn't an alternative)
This definitively answers the "are there fish in the pond?" question. Also, Milo senses there is another cute animal vying for my attention, so he's curled up on my lap and purring, as if to say, "no more kittens needed." That's how he rolls.

1 comment:

wickedmess said...

Awww, how cute!

You are so lucky! I'm so happy for you and Scott that you ended up with such an AWESOME place!