flickr

www.flickr.com

04 November, 2009

Daily Show Moment

The Daily Show last night reminded me why I don't even bother trying to watch news networks anymore. Too much ridiculous spin!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Indecision 2009 - Reindecision 2008 And Beyond
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

(the mockery starts around 5:15 if you don't have time for the full clip)

While we're at it, I'm not going to embed the video, but it's worth a look at the "Clash of the Cretins," where they debate whether Philly or New York has the 'douchiest' fans. Having grown up there, all I can say is, "yep...that's about right!"

1 comment:

wickedmess said...

Nailed it! I hope all the talking heads and the network execs watched it. Not that they'd change anything, sadly I think that crap is what the majority of their viewers tune in to see.