flickr

www.flickr.com

18 October, 2010

Headaches of the Literal Type

Saturday I woke up with a headache. It came and went, but when it came it was a doozy. It felt like an ice pick was being inserted into my head above my left ear and then wiggled around. Ibuprofen helped, but it didn't completely go away.

Tonight I had a different headache. This time, an elephant was sitting right on the top of my head. Still is, actually. So please excuse me while I turn the lights down low and wait for the pills to kick in.

2 comments:

mamajoy said...

Ouch! Hope it's over now.

wickedmess said...

Hope you're feeling better!

For future reference, have you tried Bayer Quick Release Crystals? Golf Guy and I swear by it because it acts fast, fast, FAST! It contains caffeine though, so avoid it if you can close to bedtime.