flickr

www.flickr.com

05 October, 2010

To Be Continued

I waited a little longer than I should have to schedule my doctor appointment. I waited until I had calmed down from being pissed off at her, and decided that if I needed to break up with my dentist and my doctor in the same month that maybe the problem was me. So I did the grown up thing. The appointment was for this coming Friday after work.

But they cancelled it.

So when I called to reschedule and she couldn't see me until next Wednesday mid-day, I decided it was fate. Scott's doctor had an opening tomorrow, so I took it.

Hopefully this one will go better.

And in case you were wondering, I decided I didn't really want to be on birth control. So I'm going to switch to another blood pressure medicine instead. If he'll let me. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

wickedmess said...

*fingers crossed*