flickr

www.flickr.com

30 January, 2008

Bad Mommy

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and realized that ZoePig had been chewing on her water bottle longer than normal. Then I noticed that the water level was still at the very top. Then I remembered that I changed her water on Monday before I left for Mom's.


She's fine. The bottle had just been twisted shut too hard and the pressure was stopping the water from moving down the tube. Once I fixed that problem, she drank about 1/2" of water and then probably spent the next half hour peeing!

Maybe I should have put together the pieces sooner. I do remember thinking at one point yesterday that her bottle still looked remarkably full. It just didn't occur to me why the bottle looked full. Oh well... she's a trooper. And now we know how long a guinea pig can last without water!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAD mommy!