flickr

www.flickr.com

25 January, 2008

Hillary

(so much for the book-end post titles!)

I just heard this on the local news. I think I finally decided to vote for Barack, but I like that Hillary is stepping up:

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton wants delegates from Michigan and Florida to be seated at this summer's Democratic National Convention.

Although the Democratic National Committee's Rules Committee stripped Michigan and Florida of their delegates as punishment for moving up their presidential primaries, Clinton said Friday that she plans to ask her convention delegates to support seating the delegations.

"I believe our nominee will need the enthusiastic support of Democrats in these states to win the general election," she said in a statement, adding that it's important that "we have all 50 states represented and counted at the Democratic convention."
I agree! You need Florida, kids... don't forget 2000!

I'm still pretty sure my vote doesn't really matter, but I'll be there on Tuesday to get my sticker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and she talks to dead people!