flickr

www.flickr.com

04 January, 2008

Gotcha!

I'm a little disappointed. My last post was my 666th. If I had realized, I would have saved the entry for the picture of Frances turning 77,777.


Actually, I was mildly amused at the chain of events that lead to this picture (and yes, I know it's an awful picture). There I was driving home from work last night talking to Scott on my very safe hands-free headset when I looked down and saw the holy grail number rolling over. "Ooh! I gotta go! I'll call you back." And then I handed the phone to my unnamed passenger who very safely took a picture of my odometer. And then I sent the picture to Scott so that he would know why I hung up on him so quickly.
And by the way, this picture was taken on Osceola Parkway right before the entrance to Animal Kingdom. The speed limit there? 40 mph. Who's a good driver???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

random bit: seven is the number of completion. eight is the number of new beginnings.

Here's to your completion!