flickr

www.flickr.com

21 January, 2008

Cable's Out

It's been out since Saturday.  Thus the lack of posts.

Funny thing: when I called Sunday morning, the nice lady set me up with an appointment for tomorrow between 11 am and 2 pm.  That would've been great, since Scott was supposed to be off tomorrow.  However, Bright House changed the appointment time to TODAY and failed to notify me.  I only found out when I went online from work to pay the cable and electric bills!

So the tech is going to check the outside connections and see if something there is fixable. If not, I have to call tonight when I get home to reschedule.  Oh - and my appointment tomorrow is no longer available.  First available is Wednesday.

grr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make sure they don't levy a fine on your next bill! LOL