flickr

www.flickr.com

13 February, 2008

Happy News

Scott was sitting at the computer this morning (you know... 10 minutes ago) relaying top headlines to me. He showed me a picture of Obama, hand up in the air in a victory stance, and then went on to tell me that a beagle won Westminster. When I asked whether he won it all, he said "yes, best in show." Ironically enough, I had gone back to asking about Obama. I made the comment that he must be almost dead even with Hillary in delegates now.

I actually went "WOO!" out loud when I logged on and saw on the AOL main page, "Obama takes the lead in delegates." Woo! I said it again!

The Associated Press count of delegates showed Obama with 1,210. Clinton had 1,188, falling behind for the first time since the campaign began. Neither was close to the 2,025 needed to win the nomination.


And one more time for good measure: Woo!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Too bad the media was obsessed with the oh so important steroid/baseball Senate hearings and didn't cover this story as much as I would have liked.

I'm thrilled that Obama is ahead, but then again, Clintons are at their most dangerous when they're wounded.