flickr

www.flickr.com

05 February, 2008

Super Freak

Can someone please explain to my how Mike Huckabee is doing so well tonight across the country? The man doesn't believe in evolution, he thinks the Constitution should be re-written to better align with the word of God, and he has jowls like Richard Nixon.

OK, I get it that the Evangelicals are willing to sacrifice our national security and our economy in order to get a President in office who will appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe v. Wade and prevent stem cell research from catching on...

...but where are all of the logical, rational Republicans?

Janette? Can you explain it to me?

2 comments:

Janette said...

If I knew what the hell other Republicans were thinking I might have a clue as to why ALL of our candidates suck. At this point come November I think I may just have to write in Ronald Reagan. You'd think he's running anyway from as much as his name is mentioned in the speeches and debates.

And isn't that just the sign of a really weak field? They're riding on the coat tails of a dead man. I mean Ronald Reagan was a really great president but he is dead. Dead.

And this is a presidential campaign not Weekend at Bernies.



Yes, I am bitter. Why do you ask?

Anonymous said...

Even athiests don't believe in evolution anymore.