flickr

www.flickr.com

04 February, 2008

Super!

I hear tomorrow is Super Tuesday. And for some reason, I am incredibly excited about the prospect of sitting in front of the TV all night long flipping between CNN and ABC watching the returns come in.

I found another "choose your candidate" survey thing, and thought I should pass it along to the masses. I really like the graph on this one. It turns out I don't really match any of the candidates, but they say I'm closest to Hillary.

So take the quiz and let me know how it goes. Anyone out there in one of the far corners? Even closer to the center than I am?

1 comment:

Janette said...

I'm far to the right economically (FAR to the right) and towards the middle socially. I'm all by my lonesome on the chart though I suppose I may be closest to Mitt Romney who is actually who I ended up voting for.

Though that wasn't so much a vote for Romney as it was a vote against all the other candidates.