flickr

www.flickr.com

15 October, 2008

Bad Kitten!

Taking a quick moment between birthday celebrations (mom's yesterday, Luke's tonight) to bring another "bad kitten" moment.

Last night, I heard weird noises coming from the kitchen, looked over, and my stream-of-consciousness narrative went something along the lines of "Shit! Elphie get DOWN! Fine, but you are totally getting hosed after I take a picture!"


Please note the box of grits mid-air. Not so much a sign of a good photographer as a lucky one!

And now I am off to study my sample ballot and figure out what the heck Amendment 3 is all about.

2 comments:

Minima said...

The midair grits shot is awesome! And at least it was boxed bag grits rather than a canister of loose grits. Then I'm pretty certain your inner dialogue would have been a lot different!

Such a cute kitty! At least she's keeping life interesting!

Anonymous said...

better lucky than good!~