flickr

www.flickr.com

20 October, 2008

Issues

For some reason, my computer says that the blogger.com site doesn't exist.  So until I get that figured out, don't expect to see much of me.
 
Here's some entries you're missing:
 
* Since I already have a Phillies hat, I guess I'll be cheering for them.  Sorry, Rays!  (and yes, you're missing a picture)
 
* Sarah Palin on SNL?  Meh.  Sarah Palin on DWTS?  Now you're talking!  (also, very funny picture goes here)
 
* Here's a video of Barack roasting John McCain at the Smith Dinner.  (oh wait, no video!)
 
Well, I guess you'll just have to assume I have lots of fun and witty things to say.
 
Hmph!

3 comments:

Minima said...

*I don't like baseball (unless I personally know someone who is playing) so I guess I don't have to choose.

*I saw the intro of SNL and didn't find it that funny. Haven't seen the rest (past my bedtime) so I'm no judge. The funny DWTS photo is VERY funny, so you need to post that.

*Smith dinner - very funny!

Figure out how to post!!!! I miss the funnies!

Anonymous said...

What is DWTS?

Minima said...

Dancing with the Stars. See, if Mrs. Parkhopper had the ability to post images the joke would be obvious. If I can figure out your current email I'll forward it to you.