flickr

www.flickr.com

31 December, 2008

2008 in Non Sequitor

It's a tradition now!

Take the first sentence of the first post of every month this year on your blog and put them all together.

Check out the website for the PedEgg. The cats are grateful for the cloudy sky today. Won't you wear a sweater?

This picture of my fat white foot should cure anyone with any special love for feet! After almost 18 months, I finally managed to be in Animal Kingdom on a sunny day with my "new" camera.

I received an e-mail last week informing me that I am no longer accruing vacation hours because I have too much time stored in my bank. I got an interview.

I don't know what it is with our cats and boxes... but somehow I feel that I was more surprised by this image than I should have been. If you don't give your kitten enough toys to play with, you may end up surprised at what they choose to play with:

Scott and I spent this weekend working our way through the World Showcase like grazing livestock, eating all sorts of interesting foods - most really good, some colossally terrible. We heard that the Hall of Presidents was going to be closing until July 4, 2009 (hopefully so that they can move Bush 43 into a barely visible corner) so we made a special trip to the Magic Kingdom to take one last look.

I hereby proclaim December at Adventures in Park Hopping is the Month of Holiday Cat Photos!


Well I think that pretty well sums up my year - weather, a pedicure, cats, work, park hopping, food, and more cats!

2 comments:

Minima said...

That is an odd and appropriate summary... and did I mention odd? I guess that makes it perfect.

Here's hoping that you find the next year even happier and more cat filled than the last!

Anonymous said...

Nice tradition! I enjoyed it last year too.