flickr

www.flickr.com

03 December, 2008

From the Mail Bag

We got two cards in the mail today. One was an anniversary card (thanks, Janette!) and the other was a Christmas card. The first one of the season!

Amazingly enough, the card was from Bill. Why is that amazing? Because his was the last card of the 2007 season to arrive... in February of 2008! In his defense, there was some confusion with my address and the card kept getting returned to him.
Anyway, fa la la! Our cards will be going out this weekend, with a special bonus card inside.


...and in other news, ten days off seemed like plenty of time to dye my hair, let it fade, and have it be mostly back to normal before I go back.
It's a little penny-colored (less in the photo than in real life), but it's not as pink as I was worried it would be.

2 comments:

Minima said...

Yay! I was afraid it wouldn't get there before you left on your trip.

I haven't even picked out Christmas cards this year - not that I haven't tried. I just haven't found anything I like yet. (I'm having a weird reaction to Christmas this year. Maybe it's Baloo related?)

Maybe I'll send New Year's cards instead. Hmmm....

Minima said...

Oh and I like the hair color - and the sexxxxy pose!

...and the security word for this comment is "rednesti". I don't know how what it is but it made me giggle.