flickr

www.flickr.com

27 September, 2010

Idea Drought

I'm looking for new and interesting ideas for my next vacation photo album. On our last big trip, I put together the A to Z album. But in the end, that was a monster PITA and I had to cheat on 3 or 4 letters. Oh, and I think I finished it about a year after we got home.

So this year I thought I'd try to come up with something equally as creative, but I can't seem to find anything I want to commit to.

Birds?

Food?

Tourist photo ops?

Who has a suggestion or request for me?

2 comments:

mamajoy said...

can you group them by time of day?
all the mornings together ... etc?

Remember, some bad ideas give birth to good ideas. :)

Data Byte said...

just go full on RANDOM! leave entire pages blank and other pages you have to move photos around to see them all.