flickr

www.flickr.com

13 June, 2006

Bad Pictures

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Find a picture in your files that is technically bad, but is still interesting to look at. By "technically bad," I mean things like people are partly out of frame, your subject is out of focus, everyone has red eye, people's heads are cut off, there are in appropriate blurs, so on an so forth. But even so, it's still an interesting picture to look at.

I truly wish that I had my family's "European Vacation" album, because I took a picture of the Loch Ness Monster in 1988. Truth be told, it's an orange sunbeam reflected on the water, but it really looks like there's something large right under the surface. But since I don't have that photo to share, I present this one instead.

It's from our cruise in March, and you can tell it was a lame attempt to take a picture of us in the mirror of our stateroom. (I sometimes forget that my camera has a timer). Because of the glare, it wasn't even worth posting or printing out for the album. But I rather enjoy the heavenly glare coming from my armpit. Or maybe I should just say "no, I didn't take the picture in the mirror... that's the glare from my wedding set."

On a completely unrelated programming note, the plan for the next 24 hours is do absolutely nothing. We plan to watch Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12 and some other random movies. That's it. Don't call... don't write... we're cut off. See you Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE that picture! Need to ease up on the shimmer lotion though!